New Opportunity: Perform at a Melboss Talks event and win a free mastering session with Miguel Ángel González
Would you like to have the chance to perform at the Melboss Talks event and win a free song mastering session with Miguel Ángel González, the master engineer in Black Box Mastering?
On November 4th, Melboss Talks returns as an online event about Mastering, hosted by Miguel Ángel González, mastering engineer at Black Box Mastering. He has worked with great artists such as Sergio Dalma, David Bisbal, Blas Cantó, etc. In 2012 he opened Black Box Mastering and it has become one of the most important Mastering companies in Spain. They have released gold and platinum albums, latin Grammy nominations… amazing!
Miguel Ángel will teach us about Mastering, their experience and how it works. A good decision is crucial to obtain optimal results in the production of a song or an album. In this Melboss Talk we will talk about the fundamental sound aspects, the most common errors we usually find in the mastering process, etc.
This exclusive event will be held via Zoom with a maximum guest capacity of 100 music professionals. Artists and music industry professionals from all around the world are invited to join us.
This Melboss Talks event will be a great opportunity to gain a better understanding of the music industry and to receive first-hand feedback and experience from the guest speakers and attendees. Each Melboss Talks is complemented by live music from an invited artist- providing artists with more exposure and visibility.
Are you an artist/band and want to perform at the event and win the mastering session?
- Melboss Music is launching an opportunity to artists/bands interested in performing a 30 minutes showcase from their home/ studio (remotely).
- Miguel Ángel will select one band/artist to perform after her masterclass.
- The artist/band will receive a free mastering session with Miguel Ángel González. The winner has six month to present a song for the mastering session.
- All artists/ bands from any country are welcome to apply.
- The deadline for submissions is October 27th.
- The winner of the opportunity will be announced on October 30th.
Important: All the people who will send their application will be entitled to a 25% discount in our digital marketing service.
How to enter
If not already a Melboss user, register and complete a profile at melboss.com . Users must have the following uploaded to their profiles before entering the opportunity:
- Photos of the artist or band
- Videos of the artist or band
Upload a song
After completing the profile, users MUST upload ONE song/demo* to this page. (Users who do not upload a song will not be entered into the competition). All music genres will be considered.
Submissions period: Octuber 14 – Octuber 27 2020.
APPLY TO THE OPPORTUNITY
If you want to assist to the Melboss Talks, please visit this page talks.melboss.com and reserve your spot.