El Ganso, in collaboration with Melboss Music, have launched a new project with the objective of creating new experiences within the El Ganso stores. The aim is to present the season’s new arrivals in a unique atmosphere, while also providing visibility to new and emerging musicians.
We’re offering emerging talent the opportunity to perform acoustic showcases alongside the store’s new arrivals, free clothes from the El Ganso store, a concert at an El Ganso store in Lisbon, Portugal and a free recording session at SONOBOX studios in Madrid, Spain.
The project will have 3 different stages.
- Stage 1 – Submissions. To enter the contest musicians must upload a song to the Melboss “Opportunities” page (melboss.com/opportunities). Artists must be registered with completed profiles on the Melboss Music platform before uploading their song.
- Stage 2 – Showcases. Our judges will select 6 finalists to move on to the second stage. Throughout this stage, each finalist will be selected to perform an acoustic showcase at an El Ganso store in one of the following locations of Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Vigo or Sevilla. Each performance will have one song filmed and edited into a captured memory that will be shared with the artist and promoted amongst the El Ganso pages.
- Stage 3 – Finale. El Ganso will select one winner of the 6 finalists. The selected artist will then win the opportunity to perform a showcase at an El Ganso store in Lisbon, Portugal, as well as a recording session with Manuel Colmenero at SONOBOX studios, in Madrid, Spain.
PRIZES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
All artists and bands that participate and perform live at one of the El Ganso stores, will win the following
- Clothing from El Ganso
- Social Media Promotion
PRIZE FOR THE WINNING PARTICIPANT
One winner will be selected among the participants. Said winner will win the opportunity to:
- Perform live at an El Ganso store in Lisbon, Portugal
- Record a song at SONOBOX Studios in Madrid, Spain
Contest Rules and Eligibility
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Participants must be registered on the Melboss Music platform and have a completed profile that includes the following:
- Photos & Videos of the artist or band
- Press Kit
- Participants must upload a song to the “Opportunities page” to apply to the contest.
- The song must be completely original.
- The selected artists will perform an acoustic show at one of the El Ganso stores.
- Any inappropriate or offensive material will be eliminated from the contest.
- Submission to the contest is completely free.
- The music uploaded to the platform will be used throughout the social media pages of El Ganso, to promote the showcases of those selected.
- Videos recorded and created at the El Ganso stores will also be uploaded to their pages.
- The winner of the contest accepts that their music will be used throughout the promotion of the El Ganso contest.
- All participants conserve the right to their work.
Submission Period: February 1-28
- March 3 – Madrid
- March 8 – Vigo
- March 13 – Barcelona
- March 15 – Valencia
- March 20 – Sevilla
- March 22 – Madrid
Final Showcase: April 26 – LisbonCONTEST DETAILS